GPW offers a wide variety of risk management and actuarial services for all types of companies domiciled both within the United States and outside. These services may be bundled or selected on a menu basis.
- GPW is Arizona based and began business in September of 1998 when the senior associates purchased the Phoenix Risk and Insurance Services Practice from their employer, Watson Wyatt & Company.
- GPW's strength is the “one-stop” approach to the client's risk management needs by combining actuarial expertise with its management and tax services under one roof in a coordinated effort.
- Initially, GPW and Associates, Inc. (GPWA) provided both management and actuarial services. Today, all actuarial services are provided through GPW Actuarial Services, Inc. (GPWAS), a wholly owned subsidiary of GPWA.
- GPW's philosophy is to be responsive to the needs of its clients. This is accomplished by maintaining strong communications and frequent contact with experienced consultants.
- The relationship we establish with each client is very important to GPW. The goal of GPW is to provide expertise to our clients to help them with their business decisions. GPW's colleagues understand that quality work performed in a timely manner is imperative to maintaining a good relationship with you, the client.
GPW's commitment is to provide you with quality professional services at a fair
Click for More information about GPWA or GPWAS